Here's some ways to check us out and get connected:
1. Fill out the New Student Contact Form on the left. We would love to meet you and welcome you in person to the UO!
2. Get connected with a Small Group near you! Our small groups are communities that look at Jesus and his teachings, wrestle with his relevance for our lives, and live out his mission together.
3. Come to Large Group. This is a weekly time of worship, teaching, prayer, community and mission. It's a great place to connect with others and get filled up for the week. Wednesdays, 7:30 in Lawrence 115.
4. Connect with us on facebook. This will help you stay up to date on all the things we're up to this fall.
5. Finally, if you are new to the UO, let us help you move in! We'll be around on move-in day and if you email us, we would love to make you're move-in as easy as possibly. Your parents will love us!